Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

February Fan Freebie

I have uploaded my February fan freebie to my Facebook account. This month's freebie would be a great center. I found conversation heart candy that only has one letter on them. I found mine at Target. Here is a picture of the package.
I created this freebie for my students so they can build words using these cute hearts. My students are going to go crazy when I pull this center out. Don't worry I will have extra hearts for my sweeties to eat. It would just be mean to make kindergarteners use candy in a center and not have some extras to snack on.

Click the picture below to get the freebie I created. I hope you really like it. This freebie is ONLY available on my Facebook page for my fans.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-Of-Teaching/326068240791415?ref=hl


No comments:

Post a Comment