Many childhood memories of playing tag came back to me when I saw I was TAGGED! I guess I am it today. Here is how it works.
Here Are The rules:
* Post these rules
* Answer the 10 questions that the tagger posted for you.
* Create 10 questions of your own to ask the people that you're about to tag
* Tag 10 people and link them with your post (and let them know they've been tagged!)
1. What teacher inspired you most & why? I like to model myself after a teacher that I currently work with. She is a great example and also inspires me to do more and be a better teacher. She is caring and always willing to help other out even when she is swamped herself. My inspiration is Mrs. Harper!
2. What has been the most challenging behavior problem you've had to deal with! I have a student that goes from happy to mad very quickly. This student does not take being wrong easy or getting in trouble well either. This student has problems not shouting out or telling other students what to do. It is a struggle on a daily basis.
3. If you didn't teach, what would you be doing? This one is hard! I can't really see myself doing anything other than teach. If I had to pick I would have to say a party planner.
4. What do you do in your summers off? I sleep in everyday! I go to the pool and I work on school items for the new years.
5. School lunch or bring your own? It depends on when I wake up!
6. What is one word that describes your teaching style? FUN
7. Coffe or hot cocoa? Hot Cocoa all the way.
8. What is the ideal # of students to have in a classroom? I don't know. I guess between 14 and 18. It has to be an even number though.
9. What's the funniest thing a student has ever said to you or asked you about? I did have to laugh out loud when a student asked if my Mom and Dad let me put polka dots on my wall at home.
10. If you could choose a celebrity to team teach with for a day, who would it be & why? Gerard Butler because who would not want to stare at him all day? He would not even have to do anything but sit there all day and grade papers!
Here are the ten people I am tagging:
Katie and Lisen of Second Grade Smartypants