Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

An Award and A Hair Cut

Man it has been a LONG time since I have posted. Since I posted last I have been award the Versatile Blogger Award. I am so excited to get this award. I still can't believe how much my little blog has grown since March. I want to thank the following people who have given me this award.

Heidi: My (Not So) Elementary Life
Sara: Miss Elementary
Jackie: Third Grade's A Charm

Here are the blogs that I am awarding the Versatile Blogger Award to:
1. Jennifer: First Grade Blue Skies
2. Jen: Hello Mrs. Sykes
3. Yvonne: Sassy in Second
4. Amy: Step into Second Grade
5. Brittnay: Second Grade Sweets
6. Cynthia: 2nd Grade Pad
7. Linda and Mckenna: Around the Kampfire
8. Doodle Bugs Teaching
9. Nicole: Today in Second Grade
10. Tiffany: The Learning Effect

Grab the Award. Then Link back to my page and award this award to 10 bloggers. YAY for awards!



Last I finally finished one of the items on my Pinterest To Do List....I got my hair cut! Here is my new hair!
 I cut off SEVERAL inches. It is a bad picture but the only one I have! I have received only positive remarks...So I am guessing it looks good. I always second guess hair cuts for the first week or two!

I hope everyone is having a great summer!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you!! You made my Monday! (and I like the hair cut, too!! =)
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue Skies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cut. I'm your newest follower.Please check out my blog Calling Plays in 2nd Grade and my facebook page.

    SHanell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I found you on the Teachers Notebook forum. I'm a shop and blog follower now. I'd love for you to check out my second grade blog, too!

    Heather at TeachItToday!

    ReplyDelete